in Mercer County
This publication is an attempt to resolve active warrants on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department. Individuals named herein are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Personal identifiers such as dates of birth and Social Security numbers are on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department to resolve cases of mistaken identity. Individuals named in this publication are urged to call the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department at 304-487-8364. If you have any information about these individuals, contact the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department or your local municipal or state law enforcement agencies.
• Robert Barker III, Rt. 1, Bluefield, age and address unknown, is wanted on child support warrant dated Jan. 16, 2013.
• Gerald Browning, 45, Montcalm, is wanted on a breaking and entering, petit larceny warrant dated Feb. 15, 2013.
• Steven Crist, 20, Rt. 3 Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant for shoplifting, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated Feb. 20, 2013.
• Kenneth Croy, 42, Reindeer Place, Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant, Giles County Va., warrant dated Jan. 10, 2013.
• Harvey Haywood, age unknown, Elk View St., Princeton, is wanted on a child support warrant, McDowell County warrant dated Feb. 25, 2013.
• Jason Jennings, age unknown, Montcalm, is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Oct. 10, 2012.
• Aaron Jones, age unknown, Princeton, is wanted on a felony conspiracy, Raleigh County, warrant dated Jan. 8, 2013.
• Eric Kidd, 41, Falls Mills, Va., is wanted on a driving suspended, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated July 11, 2012.
• Eugenia L. Patterson Hill, age unknown, Ohio Street, Bluefield, is wanted on a felony abuse warrant dated Jan. 24, 2012.
• Jessica C. Sumpter, age unknown, Fernridge Court, Rock is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Nov. 7, 2011.
• Crystal Williams, age unknown, Elm Street Bluefield, is wanted on a unemployment fraud warrant dated Jan. 11, 2013.
• TImothy York, age unknown, Mary Branch, Rock, is wanted on a child support warrant dated Feb. 19, 2013.
- Outstanding Warrants
Active warrants in Mercer County June 16
June 16, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County June 10
June 10, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County
June 9, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County June 3
June 3, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County June 2
June 2, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County
May 27, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County
May 26, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County 5/20/13
May 20, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County 5/19/13
May 19, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County 5/13
May 13, 2013
- More Outstanding Warrants Headlines
- Active warrants in Mercer County June 16
- Police Blotter
- Princeton police blotter June 9 9 days
- Bluefield and McDowell police blotters 12 days
- BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 31- June 2 15 days
- BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 29-30 16 days
- Bluefield Police Department — May 24-26 22 days
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 22-23 24 days
- Princeton Police blotters May 10-14 30 days
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 16 31 days
- Mercer Sheriff and Princeton Police blotters May 2-7 37 days
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter May 3-5 42 days
- NDN Video
- Soylent Founder: My Product Can Solve Global Hunger Obama on China growth: "Almost on steroids" Consumer Alert: Brothers fall victim to investment scam Yahoo says government made 13,000 requests for data Evelyn Stevens: Wall Street cubicle-dweller turned pro cyclist iOS 7 Beta Demo The Business of Viral Videos US Employers Add 175K Jobs, Rate Up to 7.6 Pct. Horrow: NFL/Verizon partnership Dow drop is a "bump along the road," analyst says Best Money Advice We Ever Got: Forbes Wealth Wizards How To Get Rich: Forbes Wealth Wizards Dan Ariely Rationalizes The Irrational Ben Stein: Is College Worth The Investment? Financial Planning For All Ramit Sethi: Drink More Lattes, Save More Money Protect Your Wealth From IRS Taxes Why Jack Bogle Doesn't Like ETFs High-Paying Baby Names Bad Credit Means No Job
- Local News
- Cherry Street in Bluefield to be closed Thursday to allow for electrical repairs 6 hours
- Crash victim undergoing treatment in Charleston 6 hours
- Grand jury to get charges in Va. mall shooting 7 hours
- Mercer County man sentenced on sexual assault, abuse charges 9 hours 1 Photo
- One injured after vehicle crashes over embankment on Interstate 77 13 hours 1 Photo
- Coburn resigns from Mercer County Board of Health 13 hours
- Early morning armed robbery under investigation 14 hours
- One airlifted following wreck 19 hours 1 Photo
- Boy Scouts plan projects in Mercer, McDowell 19 hours
- Police charge man with cultivation of marijuana 19 hours 1 Photo