Chicago Tribune sports columnist Steve Rosenbloom has a plan on how to end Roger Goodell's use of fake officials in NFL games.
- Pro Sports
Geno Smith gives himself an F after Jets practice
Geno Smith was surrounded by a throng of reporters, a crowded scene usually more appropriate for a No. 1 draft pick than a second-rounder.
May 11, 2013
Underwood to sing 'Sunday Night Football' theme
May 8, 2013 1 Photo
How do the NFL draft picks get their team jerseys so fast?
Minutes after players are drafted, they're handed a fresh team jersey with their name across the back. How do they get them so fast?
April 29, 2013
Ex-Marshall wide receiver signs with Jets
April 28, 2013 1 Photo
Moore's 5-0 start among AL's historic best
April 28, 2013
Geno Smith wants to be 'franchise QB'
Geno Smith has put that agonizingly long wait in the green room at the NFL draft far behind him.
April 27, 2013
Jets draft Geno Smith in second round
Geno Smith’s surprising slide through the NFL draft stopped in the second round with the New York Jets.
April 27, 2013 1 Photo
Marshall's Dobson goes to New England
The New England Patriots have chosen wide receiver Aaron Dobson of Marshall with their second pick of the second round of the NFL draft.
April 27, 2013 1 Photo
Bailey to join fellow WVU alum with the Rams
The St. Louis Rams have selected their second prolific West Virginia wide receiver of the NFL draft, taking Stedman Bailey in the third round.
April 27, 2013
Woods favored, but challengers aplenty at Augusta
April 11, 2013 1 Photo
- More Pro Sports Headlines
- Geno Smith gives himself an F after Jets practice
- Local Sports
- Princeton takes long-delayed sectional championship 18 hours 1 Photo
- Stewart reaches state 100m finals 18 hours
- Inman hopes to run with the Herd 18 hours 1 Photo
- G-Girls soccer, PikeView baseball gain wins 18 hours
- Stacy pitches, hits Hurley into BDD semifinals 18 hours
- SWD soccer tourney starts today 18 hours
- Going to states 1 day 1 Photo
- Panthers hold off Mavericks to claim sectional championship 1 day 1 Photo
- Bluefield run to benefit ‘Blessings in a Backpack’ 1 day
- Odle, Weitzel lead large PikeView contingent to state meet 1 day 1 Photo
- College Sports
- Rams' rally eliminates Concord from NCAA tourney 19 hours
- Concord falls at East Region 1 day
- BSC’s Davis named all-region 1 day
- Concord athletes receive honors 1 day
- Smith fine with trading ceremony for baseball 2 days
- Damage control 3 days 1 Photo
- Marshall takes season series from Mountaineers on the diamond 3 days 1 Photo
- Fertig jumps to Nationals 3 days 1 Photo
- Stongs going strong at Western Carolina 3 days
- New bids for WVU media rights deal are due soon 3 days
- NDN Video
- WQAM Audio: Lamar Miller's goal? 1,500 rushing yards Red Wings beat Blackhawks 4-1 in game 2 of Western Conference Semifinals Orb heads Preakness field Betting at the Preakness Amico: Grizzlies/Spurs series preview Three and Out: Knick's Bench Loud Mouths: Venting Machine Does Orb have a legit shot at the Triple Crown? Stuart: You gotta move on and win your home games Green: 'Winning is a mentality; we are not satisfied' UW Women's Golf team ready to shoot for more NCAA history Bogut: 'It was a roller-coaster of a season for me' Pavelski on 0-2 hole: 'We gotta put it behind us and move on' Curry on Jack & Landry: 'I want them back' Thompson: 'We've got all the right pieces to win a championship' Video: Blackhawks' Bickell on Game 2 approach Barnes: I want to improve by post game and ball-handling Curry: I don't look like the typical NBA player; I look 18 Baseball player returns $500 thousand overpayment to team Peter King's OTA watch