SHOPLIFTING (SECOND OFFENSE): Dep. J.E. Coulter was contacted by the complainant involving a shoplifting at Walmart near Princeton. The officer learned that it was the suspect's second shoplifting incident.
FORGERY; UTTERING: A male subject reported two of his checks were missing and had been cashed used to make purchases without his consent.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: A female subject advised that someone had damaged the passenger side window on her truck at her residence on Simmons River Road.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: A male subject reported damage to his vehicle at Cracker Barrel on Meadowfield Lane.
HIT AND RUN ON PRIVATE LOT (MINOR DAMAGE); DUTY UPON STRIKING UNATTENDED VEHICLE: A female subject reported her car was struck by another vehicle at Wild Cat Recycling near Bluefield. The officer located the male subject believed to have hit the vehicle and left. The officer learned from the management of the store, the male, was unaware he hit the car.
BREAKING AND ENTERING: Deputies responded to Exxon located on Old Beckley Road in response to an alarm. The officers arrived and noted the glass of the store had been broken. The officer observed that some cigarettes and cash currency had been stolen.
GRAND LARCENY: Dep. C.K. Lester responded to Bramwell and learned two ATV's had been stolen. The case was forwarded to the detective bureau.
GRAND LARCENY (AUTO): A female subject advised that her car was stolen from the parking lot at Mercer Mall.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY; PETIT LARCENY; ENTRY OF BUILDING OTHER THAN DWELLING: Dep. C.K. Lester responded to Glenwood Country Store in reference to a destruction of property. An employee advised that the glass to the door was broken. The officer observed a piece of metal hanging from the roof that made it appear someone had tried to access the roof to get in the store.
- Police Blotter
- Princeton Police blotters May 10-14
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 16
- Mercer Sheriff and Princeton Police blotters May 2-7
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter May 3-5
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter 5-6-13
- Bluefield Police Blotters April 27-29
- Mercer County Sheriff's Department — April 18-April 24, 2013
- Princeton Polie Department — April 18-25, 2013
- Princeton Police Blotters, April 18-25
- Bluefield Police Department — April 15-18, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines