PROBATION VIOLATION: Kimberly Roberts, 46, of Princeton was located and arrested in the Lashmeet area.
BREAKING AND ENTERING TO AUTOMOBILE; PETIT LARCENY; CONSPIRE TO COMMIT A MISDEMEANOR: Dep. E.P. Parks responded to the Arrowhead Deli in Brushfork in reference to a stolen purse. A female subject reported that another female had approached her, asking for a cigarette. The complainant informed that she had none. Allegedly, the suspect that asked for the cigarette entered the victim's car, stole her purse and took off with a male in a black sedan. The officer located and identified the suspect and learned she had driven the black sedan withoutthe owner's, permission. The car owner also turned over a wallet belonging to the female subject that had her purse stolen. The female subject was arrested and then allegedly admitted where they male she was traveling with had thrown the purse. The officers did find the purse in that location. Dustin Sizemore, 37, of Bluefield was arrested.
PETIT LARCENY: A male subject reported his son had stolen his insurance check and cashed it at Walmart in Princeton.
GRAND LARCENY: The co-owner of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites reported that televisions scheduled to be used as replacements in the hotel were stolen.
BREAKING AND ENTERING; GRAND LARCENY: Dep. W.E. Rose learned a welder was missing from a building on Mercer Mall Road.
FALSE PRETENSES (TWO COUNTS): Dep. J.D. Ellison learned the son of an employee with a funeral home in Tazewell, Va. had charged refrigerant to their account twice without their permission. Warrants are pending.
- Police Blotter
- Princeton police blotter June 9
- Bluefield and McDowell police blotters
- BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 31- June 2
- BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 29-30
- Bluefield Police Department — May 24-26
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 22-23
- Princeton Police blotters May 10-14
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 16
- Mercer Sheriff and Princeton Police blotters May 2-7
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter May 3-5
- More Police Blotter Headlines