PUBLIC INTOXICATION; DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Dep. J.E. Coulter responded to Montcalm High School in reference to an altercation by adults allegedly banned from the school. All of the persons involved had allegedly fled except a male subject. The officer located the male and ordered him to step from a vehicle. The male complied with the request but allegedly turned belligerent toward a security guard involved in the incident. The officer advised the male to stop his actions. Reportedly, the male refused. James Jackson, 21, of Rock, was arrested.
FORGERY OF A CREDIT CARD: A female subject reported her credit card was used at Appalachian Tire in Bluefield.
BURGLARY; PETIT LARCENY: A female subject reported she had left home on Oct. 19 and returned to find her kitchen window open and her laptop and digital camera were missing.
SHOPLIFTING, SECOND OFFENSE: Cpl. S.A. Sommers responded to Walmart on Greasy Ridge Road near Princeton to investigate a shoplifting complaint. Asset protection officers advised the officer that two females had attempted to remove four televisions from the business. One of the females had fled to her vehicle and subsequently left the scene. The female that remained allegedly confirmed this account and further allegedly advised they were stealing the televisions for another male subject who offered them $75 per television. The officer also learned that the female that had left also allegedly stolen another television earlier that day. April Smith, 33, of Princeton, was cited. Warrants are pending for the other female subject.
SHOPLIFTING: Cpl. S.A. Sommers responded to Walmart on Greasy Ridge Road in reference to a shoplifter in custody. Asset protection advised that a male subject had concealed items in an effort to avoid paying for them. Gerald Hale, 52, of Bluefield, was cited and escorted off the property.
- Police Blotter
- Princeton Police blotters May 10-14
- Bluefield Police Department blotters May 16
- Mercer Sheriff and Princeton Police blotters May 2-7
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter May 3-5
- Tazewell and Bluefield blotter 5-6-13
- Bluefield Police Blotters April 27-29
- Mercer County Sheriff's Department — April 18-April 24, 2013
- Princeton Polie Department — April 18-25, 2013
- Princeton Police Blotters, April 18-25
- Bluefield Police Department — April 15-18, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines