BLUEFIELD CITY POLICE DEPT.
DISTURBANCE: Officers received reports of a disturbance on Altamont Street at 12:49 a.m. Officers advised complainants of their options.
CHILD ABUSE: Officers received reports of child abuse on Ramsey Street at 11:03 a.m. Officers reported the incident actually occurred in Princeton and notified the Princeton Police Department.
ILLEGAL PARKING: Officers received reports of illegal parking on Alder Street at 4:18 p.m. Officers reported the vehicle was not illegally parked.
HARASSMENT: Officers received reports of harassment on Bluefield Avenue at 8:55 p.m. Officers advised complainants of their options but reported the offending party had left the scene.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: Officers received reports of destruction of property on Ramsey Street at 9:45 p.m. Officers advised complainants of their options.
BLUEFIELD CITY POLICE DEPT.
- Police Blotter
Princeton police blotter June 9
June 9, 2013
Bluefield and McDowell police blotters
June 6, 2013
BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 31- June 2
June 3, 2013
BLUEFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT May 29-30
June 2, 2013
Bluefield Police Department — May 24-26
May 27, 2013
Bluefield Police Department blotters May 22-23
May 25, 2013
Princeton Police blotters May 10-14
May 19, 2013
Bluefield Police Department blotters May 16
May 18, 2013
Mercer Sheriff and Princeton Police blotters May 2-7
May 12, 2013
Tazewell and Bluefield blotter May 3-5
May 7, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines
- Princeton police blotter June 9
- Cold Case Archives
- 2007 Welch murder remains unsolved 646 days
- Murder in church: Police seek tips on Osborne’s killer 653 days
- 1981 murder of local businessman remains unsolved 660 days
- Welch resident shot to death in 1990 picket line violence 667 days
- ’89 murder remains unsolved 674 days
- Death of Bluefield youth remains mystery to police 681 days
- ‘We have no suspects at all’ — Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation 688 days 1 Photo
- ‘Open and unsolved’ — Disappearance and murder of McDowell County woman remains a mystery to police 695 days
- Ransom murder one of the oldest cold cases currently being investigated by state police 702 days
- Gone without a trace — Probe into disappearance of Mercer County woman, friend ongoing since 1992 709 days 1 Photo
- National jamboree — Scouts visit should spur growth 9 hours
- Play ball! Boys of summer are back 21 hours
- Litter control — Officer hiring good first step 2 days
- Medical upgrade 4 days
- Help authorities find marijuana 4 days
- Budget cuts 5 days
- Mercer Street 6 days
- Unacceptable 7 days
- New leadership Key decisions await council winners 9 days
- School safety — New Virginia laws welcomed 10 days
How often do you eat fast food? After voting, go to facebook.com/bdtonline to comment.