Sunday will mark one year since the Costa Concordia tragedy in which 32 people lost their lives. The giant cruise ship still lies keeled over on an Italian island. A salvage operation to refloat the ship is several months away from completion, and a trial for manslaughter against crew members and cruise executives is not expected until later this year.
- Latest Updates
- Booster station issue causes Princeton water outage
- Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe
- Jobless rates fall in 52 of 55 W.Va. counties
- Steger delivers Va. Tech commencement address
VIDEO: Bombing suspect allegedly wrote confession in boat
Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev allegedly penned a note inside the boat where he was found hiding from authorities, explaining his rationale for his part in the deadly explosion.
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
VIDEO: Man hands out Abercrombie clothes on Skid Row in bid to shame brand
Anger has mounted online against clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch due to comments made by its chief executive and its strategy of not making women's clothing in any size above large.
- Hello muddah? Not everyone loved sleepaway camp
How to get the most out of your air conditioner this summer
Experts say preventative maintenance on your air conditioner can save you hundreds of dollars.
VIDEO: Texas tornadoes damage homes, businesses
The Dallas Morning News has the latest on the tornadoes that tore through the region Wednesday night.
- More Latest Updates Headlines