In Bartow County, Georgia, a school board member is facing misdemeanor charges after authorities say she hit a 17-year-old girl with her SUV during a dispute over a parking spot.
- Latest Updates
- Protesters arrested at coal firm Alpha’s HQ in Va
- No bail for Pa. parents in faith-healing death
- After vote on gay youth, Scouts face more turmoil
- Summer travel forecast: Better, but no blowout
- W.Va. joins fight to EPA greenhouse gas rules
- Va. Tech board announces prez search committee
- 3 tied to coal ship detained in Virginia indicted
- So much for summer — freeze, frost expected in much of W.Va.
- UK arrests 2 men over incident with Pakistan plane
- Jury foreman says Arias testimony didn’t help her
- More Latest Updates Headlines