- Presidential Election
- Obama leads; Romney with chance in electoral race
Pa.: One final foray to defend
Rip Scott regrets his 2008 presidential vote for Barack Obama. The 60-year-old real estate company owner is going home to his Republican Party this year. Here in Philadelphia’s suburbs where Pennsylvania political fights can be won or lost, Scott’s reversal is the evidence Mitt Romney is looking for to merit his sudden, eleventh-hour sortie into the state.
- FACT CHECK: It's a perfect storm of Frankenfacts
- Romney to make stops in Va on Monday
How the world would vote in the U.S. election
Sure, polling may suggest that the world isn't following the 2012 U.S. election as closely as it did the 2008 presidential race, but that doesn't mean people overseas don't care about the campaign's outcome.
- Romney, Obama each get something in jobs report
- Campaigns lawyered up for election overtime chance
- Romney & Obama: I'm the real candidate of change
- Romney claims Obama doesn't understand business
- Obama making up for lost time after storm hiatus
- More Presidential Election Headlines